Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Talking To God

My mother is the ultimate inspiration of my life. She taught me everything and she introduce God to my life even before I can see the world. When my mother was pregnant, she would hear mass every day with my 2 year old brother tagging along. Up to today, my mother never ceased to adore God and she always has a prayerful heart. I believed that for what I have become, it is because my mother brought us closer to God every waking moment of our lives.
Talking to God is not only those moments when I needed him. I talk to God when I am happy and there's no one to share it with. I talk to God not only when I am down but also when I am in my easy day. We need to talk to God every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins