Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Did you wake up early to watch the wedding of Prince William and Kate on TV? I bet you did! I woke up late though so, I saw half of the event as it was broadcast live on TV. Kate's gown is simple, traditional and so elegant. She was so beautiful as she walked down the aile and Prince William looked so handsome as ever.My twitter/FB notifications was non-stop. Someone tweeted "Ok I admit it, I've been up watching. Got a bit sleepy after the whole "I will" part but the music was gorgeous. #RoyalWedding", the first message that I read on my phone. That, woke me up as I turned on my TV. I did saw the famous kiss on the balcony which the second was my favorite. I was holding my BB to capture the kiss on TV but, it was so fast LOL. It was a beautiful wedding celebration with a nice weather and a huge crowd. What an awesome sight!
It would have been nice if Princess Di was there, alive and happy. I don't care much of Prince Charles and Camila Parker. Well, that's their life right? Anyway, I hope Prince William and Kate will be married for the rest of their lives and stay in-love to each other forever.
I just can't help thinking why Prince Charles marry Princess Di when he was very much in-love with Camila Parker. Look at the face of Prince William and Kate, the aura of their personality reflects love and that is reason enough to settle down.
The newly wed: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins