Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Are You An Atheist?

It is hard to become a fisher of man! Right now, I have these goals in life: To Know and Praise God, To do good Deeds and Respect others! I do believe in God! So, when I encountered people who doesn't, I don't pushed my own views! This week, I met someone who says, "I have problems with Catholics, because they pray images and statues". Here we go again but, I don't want to debate about Religion 101. If you are an Atheist, my response is this story: A man went to a barbershop to have
his hair cut and his beard trimmed.
As the barber began to work,
they began to have a good conversation.
They talked about so many things
and various subjects.

When they eventually touched on
the subject of God, the barber said:
"I don't believe that God exists."

"Why do you say that?"
asked the customer.

"Well, you just have to go out in
the street to realize that God
doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists,
would there be so many sick people?
Would there be abandoned children?
If God existed, there would be neither
suffering nor pain.
I can't imagine loving a God who
would allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment,
but didn't respond because he didn't
want to start an argument.
The barber finished his job and the customer
left the shop.
Just after he left the barbershop,
he saw a man in the street with long,
stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed
beard. He looked dirty and unkept.
The customer turned back and entered
the barber shop again and he said
to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?"
asked the surprised barber.
"I am here, and I am a barber.
And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed.
"Barbers don't exist because
if they did, there would be no
people with dirty long hair
and untrimmed beards,
like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist!
What happens is, people
do not come to me."

"Exactly!"-
affirmed the customer.
"That's the point!
God, too, DOES exist!
What happen is, people
don't go to Him
and do not look for Him.
That's why there's so much pain
and suffering in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins