Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Castillo Resort in Saint Augustine

Hubby and I are scouting hotels after we cancel the hotel we book online. We arrived past 3 PM and as we look for another hotel, we found Castillo Resort. It looks grand on the outside and I was impressed with the inside layout of our room. I occupy this space for my blogging ( I need to work heheehe). The window is overlooking the poolside with jacuzzi spa and the whole area is pretty.
I am always checking how meticulous the cleaning staff in every hotel we stay in. The "cleaning staff" are doing the right job. I appreciate how they set up the towels like this.
The sinks are in a separate area adjacent to the bathroom. Both are in good size and clean. The moment we came inside our room, it smells clean.
I also noticed that the hand,face and bath towels are in 4 sets which is really great! Towels are fairly new and very clean. There is coffee maker, ice bucket, fridge, microwave and a bath robe available in our room.
The available room at that time of checked in was two queen size bed. So, we take it and I was glad because we had more space to lay my gadgets:-) The sheets smells clean!
Though I don't need a hair blower, our room has it. It also have iron and iron board. So far, my stay in this hotel is perfect and I recommend it to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins