Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Streaming Live Thru Netflix

One of the things that I love to do when I am at home is watch Netflix on TV using my Wii Console. I have thousands of selections to watch and it's streaming instantly. If it's weekend, I watch a marathon of a TV series such as Ghost Whisperer, Deadliest Catch, Ghost Hunters and Glee. Sometimes, I watch my favorite movies over and over again. I like LOVE AFFAIR by Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, Little Mermaid, Barry Manilow Concerts and Religious Movies are there too. For $10 a month, this is a good deal to subscribe. You can get one DVD and it's unlimited plus Live Streaming using PC or TV. If you want to subscribe Netflix, you can watch it for FREE for the first month. It's worth it and I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins