Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fill the World with Love

When I was in high school, I was in a church choir. We had a beach get together party and we hired a boat to sail us to the river and off to the beach area. As we were sailing, we sang religious songs and one particular song that I can't forget is the song Fill the World with Love. It was memorable because I was staring at the gorgeous sunset. It was serene and just beautiful. Happy Listening! I saw this children's choir in you tube, you might check on them too. In the morning of my life I shall look to the sunrise.
At a moment in my life when the world is new.
And the blessing I shall ask is that God will grant me,
To be brave and strong and true,
And to fill the world with love my whole life through.

(Chorus)
And to fill the world with love
And to fill the world with love
And to fill the world with love my whole life through

In the noontime of my life I shall look to the sunshine,
At a moment in my life when the sky is blue.
And the blessing I shall ask shall remain unchanging.
To be brave and strong and true,
And to fill the world with love my whole life through

(Chorus)

In the evening of my life I shall look to the sunset,
At a moment in my life when the night is due.
And the question I shall ask only I can answer.
Was I brave and strong and true?
Did I fill the world with love my whole life through?

(Chorus)


Did you know that music can be a powerful and positive force? If you want to study music then, do not settle for less. You should get an online university degree in music at any one of the number of music production colleges in the country. Just check out the links provided here and visit the Website now!

1 comment:

  1. hi ams!! i was also a choir member when i was in high school. even though i do not have that good and quality voice, maka-apas ra man pud ko sa tono. hehehe... nya apil man pud sa choir akong crush. hehehe... gi-add na tika sa akong blog pud! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins