Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Plus Size Women's Clothing

I was shopping for jeans the other day because from size 0, I am now size 2. I was truly happy that I gain weight around 7 lbs more and it was a huge accomplishment for me. I am already in the selection process inside my walk-in closet, set aside the dress, jeans and shirts that doesn't fit me anymore. I was watching the Biggest Loser show the last season and I was touched when they feel good losing a pound. It was like the biggest achievement of all time. I feel the same way, although mine is gaining weight.

Anyway, while shopping for my clothes, I saw some display of the plus size formal dresses and plus size clothes in the plus size women's clothing. It was so sexy and elegant even though it is the fit of plus size women. In any shopping mall, there is always a children's section where I used to buy my clothing since I am so petite and nothing would fit in the junior section. That was before and I was so glad I am over with that section. Now, I can shop in the junior and women sections. When I am with my friends, we can shop together in the same area. It's easy to flip small to XXL. My cousin sometimes can fit clothing's in the XXL size but, mostly we go to plus size area. Anyway, if you are in the category of plus size, be proud of who you are. You will look sexy in the clothing you choose once you found the right fit and you can carry it easy and that makes you beautiful inside and out. Click the links in this post and happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins