Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Friday, August 5, 2011

Raising the Debt Ceiling

Debt Ceiling? That is a serious negotiation of the government for the past weeks now. Republican and Democrats! Oh, I do refrain from talking about politics! I will not talk about that. I will just focus on my financial capability as an individual.

Back in PI, I have only one card because every time I apply, I was not qualified! As simple as that and I have no regrets! It would mean, less card equals less credit! I usually loan money from friends though and my financial status had been like that most of the time simply because I have obligation and bills to pay. Having one source of income, that is really hard to meet both ends. But, I did manage well even though, I live according to my means.

Presently, I admit I own credit cards and I am a responsible card holder. In the US, credit history is very important and Good rating is very important!

Just like a Country, a triple A rating is very important! Status symbol perhaps?

Since I have a good rating, I keep getting credit card offers from different banks. But, it's up to me to add more or not! I decided not to add more. My credit limit is already high which I really don't use much. I know in my heart, if I use it, it is NOT MY MONEY but a CREDIT which I will eventually pay!

Can I request for a higher credit limit? Of course, I can! But, why should I do that? I will not request for a higher credit limit because I am not planning to use all my credit. After all, it is credit and it is not my money!

Now, US credit rating was downgraded to AA from triple A. America is a rich country. Why do they borrow money from China anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins