Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Friday, August 26, 2011

So Much Mourning

I saw these pictures awhile ago while watching the news on Fox. I googled dog nearby a casket and there, I snipped the pictures. This is a painful sight! I wonder what was it like when they are together and what was their daily routine.He is mourning and he is aware of what's going on. I met a dog back when I was in Mississippi. I was on the garden and he just came right at my back. He was bigger than me so; I was so afraid. When I look at his eyes, he was harmful and he tried to befriend me. He wanders the neighborhood everyday and he visit us all the time. One morning, I found out he got tricks, can crawl, roll over, and understood simple commands. My husband and I never really know where he came from but knowing his skills, a military man must own him one time.I just hope that this dog will have someone to love him as much as his previous buddy. This kind of dog is beautiful and very talented. God bless you doggie boy Haweye! Rest in Peace Officer Jon T. Tumilson of Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins