Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Friday, August 26, 2011

Use Blog Title: Ben and Constantine on the Bachelorette

Guest post written by Heather Morris

I thought that it was so weird on the Bachelorette this season when I realized that the guy who I thought was the same person was actually two guys who looked almost identical. I can't be the only eon that thought that Ben and Constantine looked like twins! It was kind of eerie, especially because they both made it pretty far along in the process. I thought that after the Bachelorette was all said and done this season, I would write a blog post about it for my blog.

While I was looking online to see if any other reality TV bloggers caught on to that too, I ran across the website http://www.DomainNames.com. After I read through that some I decided to buy a URL on there to move my blog over to my own website, which is something that I've been considering for a while.

I did find several other blogs talking about that. I knew that I wasn't the only one! It's so weird that the producers cast two guys that look so much alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins