Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Love Boots

I love collecting shoes and I feel really blessed to be getting most of the shoes in my collection at a discounted rate. I wish next time there will be discounts applicable for corral boots as I love to own the corral cowgirl boots. I also want to give it away to my friend as a birthday gift in the next two weeks. Now that it is Christmas Season and it is just around the corner, shoes would be a great gift to my family. I would certainly go for the corral boots in Black Goat with red lizard underlay or the distressed red wing and heart. Oh how I love them! Wearing boots especially during the cold season helps keep the feet warm and wearing it is a fashion for me too.

Anyway, I saw this really nice dress that could be worn perfectly with any of the two boots I mentioned above. Dreaming about wearing all of them is just so convincing that I just got to have them. I wish Santa would give them and wrap them for on Christmas day. Well, we'll see. Oh Santa, just want you to know that I have been so good this year, and I have been doubly generous so, I won't mind getting a double gift, (grinning now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins