Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Monday, November 7, 2011

Amazing Sunset

At about 9 AM today, we already went out to do some errands before we head to an hour drive to meet our realtor. Yep! We are still looking for houses that we love to live maybe for the rest of our lives! Too bad though, our dream house was sold just tonight! They accepted the offer maybe higher than what we bid! Anyway, we are still waiting for another bid that we had today and the respond will be tomorrow. If that home will be meant for us then, we are happy. If not, we will wait and keep looking.We drove down the scenic route because we love to see the beach. I told hubby that I wanted to eat Chinese food so; we did order to go. We found a public park along the Melbourne, Florida area and stayed there for a picnic.The water on the beach was rough and so I took some pictures. Hubby and I decided to re-visit the other home that we bid so that if in case the seller asked us to bid higher, we know what to respond. For the second time, we love the location and the place. The house is immaculate! Anyway, we went home but along the way, I found the store that I was looking for, BELK. I told hubby that I wanted to buy boots in that store. Well, we are not rushing to go home so, he lets me shop for a little bit.I bought two boots and yeah, we head home. Oh not really! LOL! Hubby said, we need to see the property located just two miles away. We decided to see the house and we do not like the neighborhood. Finally, we went home and when we were on the road, I took these pictures. Oh! The sunset was so pretty though, my camera captured it so badly :-) I should buy me a DSLR soon so that I can capture the amazing sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins