Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Friday, February 24, 2012

Discount Medical and Dental Plan

After I quit my job, I have no health insurance. I have the option to keep it but, without my employers' contribution, I can't afford to pay the high monthly premiums. I was scouting for a new insurance that I can afford to pay but, it's really hard to find one that cater my needs and right on my budget.

My friend suggests about Ameriplan. It is a discount medical and also a discount dental plan, an alternative to insurance. Some people cannot afford insurance but, whether we like it or not, if we are not feeling well, we need to see a doctor. If we do not like to pay the full amount to any health services, we should at least get a discount. Saving 80% on general dentistry for example is truly a huge savings once we have availed the discount dental plan. Dental bills and medical bills can pile up high without insurance so; I think a discount plan is a good alternative than doing nothing at all. Paying a monthly premium for as low as $19.95 for a dental plus family package is a deal breaker. If I cannot find the right insurance for me, I will consider the discount plan for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins