Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Friday, May 4, 2012

Shielo Leave in Protectant

Hair is our crowning glory. Women are willing to spend so much as long as we have a healthy, silky, manageable and good smelling hair at all times. How often did you wake up and have a tangled hair and so frizzy that it changes your mood abruptly? Whoa ... I know the feeling of course! My hair is wavy and the heat of the summer makes it frizzy and vulnerable for breakage. But, with extra time for caring and soothing my hair, frizz-free hair is achievable in minutes. How about you? Are you ready for the summer get-up? Before you hit the beach, make sure you have Shielo leave in Protectant with you.If you have a color-treated hair then, Shielo is just right for you. This anti-frizz serum is safe to use because it is Paraben free therefore, it is non-irritating and non-sensitizing if you have normal skin. This product also contains UV protection with organic extracts thus, protects your hair from the elements that may cause your hair damp and frizzy. Using Shielo will be a great styling aid.

Shielo leave in Protectant is rich in antioxidant which strengthens every strand of your color-treated hair. It will creat texture and protects your hair from the elements that may harm your beautiful hair. This leave in protectant has amino acids, proteins and pro-vitamins which contains protective complex making your hair beautiful, natural and healthy.

You should try it and see the result. We live nearby the beach and we always drive around and walk on the sand. I protect my hair from the warm sun using Sheilo. I always have this product with me and my hair is easy to manage because of the Shea Butter ingredient. This product serves as a UV protectant and a natural antioxidant because of the White Tea ingredient which also enhance the color protection. For more information about this product, visit the link above.

5 comments:

  1. that sounds like a great product to try Ate Ahmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be perfect for my hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used this product yet but I'd love to try it! I am lucky to have a hair that doesn't need any special ingredients. As long as it is anti-dandruff, I am good to go! LOL. Kaspahon man gud kong daku ba! Hahaha. But this one's really worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. summer time is almost here and i'd like to protect my hair from the hot weather esp. here in Tx, it would be nice if i can get a free shampoo like sheilo, i heard it is good for hair, it protects the hair from sun damage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a color-treated hair and currently using tresemme product, was honestly not very happy with it, so I am looking into changing it to something different. I might try this one, thanks for the info! I will get back to you after a few weeks, when I have tried and tested this Shielo.

    ReplyDelete

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins