Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Educational Tour for the Family

When I was growing up, my brother and I were not exposed on traveling outside the city except summer time where I spent my whole vacation in the province. I like spending time with my cousins especially when we go swimming in the nearby waterfalls. Picking wild fruits in the forest was pretty exciting for me.On school days, I can't really remember that I attended an educational tour. I only started traveling when I was in college and I learn a lot from it. I believe that acquiring knowledge is not limited in the four corners in the classroom.Last Valentines Day, I treat my brother and his family for a trip to Manila for 5 days. I shouldered the plane ticket, food, entrance fee to some parks and museum, hotel stay and gave my mom some pocket money. All 6 of them deserve to have a bonding vacation. The pictures here were taken at Museo Pambata in Manila, Philippines.My brother made it sure that their itinerary was focused for the kids. It was an educational tour for the kids because they went to the museums, Manila Zoo, and travelled to some of the major attractions in the Manila. Well, the adults enjoyed their vacation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins