Google Friend Connect Followers:

Translate this Blog:

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Need to Look Up to See the Rainbow

Yesterday, I took the time for myself and re-arranging the furniture's in the living room, trying the feng shui set up to invite good vibes. I need to relax my mind and contemplate for something that is inspiring. It seemed that I was too busy for so long and doing that, I lost touch with my needs. Why do I work so hard? Or, is this the path that I wanted for my life? Something is missing! I don't want life would pass me by. "Come What May" has been my motto for the last years but, something is missing of what I am now. Hubby and I took a short ride around Cocoa, Titusville and Merritt Island yesterday. It rained few minutes and look what we saw, a beautiful rainbow.

I woke up at dawn time and I can't go back to sleep. I turned on the TV and saw a movie titled: CHAPLIN, a 1992 movie starring Robert Downey Jr. Charlie Chaplin is such an inspiration, my all-time favorite actor.

When I was in college, I bought a cassette tape (yap, not CD and it was on sale) titled: Little Tramp. It was an inspiring musical album about the life of Charlie Chaplin. Listening to that album inspire me to dream big and make it happen. Honestly, this is the low point of my life realizing that for 5 years, I quit dreaming.

The movie Chaplin is a wake-up call that while I still have the TIME to do something in my life, I should DO IT NOW and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Maybe, I was indeed looking down for those years. I only have to LOOK UP to see the RAINBOW and follow my dreams. If you have the same feeling, I think you should DO THAT TOO. Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Thanks for stopping by. Spam Comments will not be approve :-)

Disclosure:

This policy is valid from 26 April 2011

This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate or not. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Social Plugins